Parrish High School opened around 1920 at the present site of Parrish Elementary School. In 1935 the high school moved into its new building on top of the hill above the elementary school. This facility was destroyed by fire in 1979, and in the fall of 1980 the students and faculty moved into the present location at 35 Tornado Alley. The primary philosophy of Parrish High School is to insure that upon graduation, every student will be able to function productively in an economically-diversified society. In order to achieve this, the community, faculty, and administration of Parrish High School realizes that we must begin with each student, individually. We must assess each student's needs and insure that realistically-attainable levels of education are made available to each student which will fulfill that student's need.